Introduction: Learning Norwegian

Hello everybody!
On this blog here, I will post "lessons" on how to learn the amazing language Norwegian, the easy way.
What you should expect is:


- Lessons! Like grammar, vocabulary words, tasks and question you can answer in norwegian.
- Worksheets and cheatsheets and other things to help you learn and just little reminders you can use.
- Maybe a video once in a while.
- Sometimes I will do a "cultural note", where I will tell a little about the Norwegian culture, and use pictures, personal pictures!


Reasons to Learn Norwegian:


If your're learning Norwegian, you get a great advantage if you're learning other Scandinavian languages as well. Swedish and Danish are really easy to understand if you know Norwegian. Myself, I don't know Swedish nor Danish. But I could have a conversation with one from Sweden in Norwegian and he in Swedish, we would still understand each other.


Norwegian is a small language. Around 4 873 000 people speak it, almost all of them in Norway. Of course it's not as small as it would be dying, but you will help it grow to 4 873 001 if you follow this blog.


A little about me!


My name is Even. I'm born and raised Norwegian, and speak it natively. I would set my English as advanced. I live here in a big enough town called Haugesund, you are sure to see some pictures of it sometimes. I love Norwegian, and I love language, that's why I made this blog to help other people to learn this amazing language.


Inspiring pictures by weheartit



Take Care ^___^


My eduFire: http://edufire.com/users/111592-tutor-even-tolo-dybevik
My E-mail: easynorwegian@hotmail.com

2 kommentarer:

  1. I think you must study linguistic. This subject studies how the languages came up in the world. Which is the first language....etc etc...

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi, Im a homeschooling mom from the US and I first got intrested in Norwegian because i wanted to watch En Kveld med Ylvis and saw how easy it was. my kids got super interested too now im searching for printable worksheets for them. any ideas??

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...